1. General Note
The use of the app is not possible without the collection, processing and use of personal data. Data are deemed to be personal if they can be clearly assigned to a particular natural person. The legal basis for data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemediengesetz (TMG). We would like to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, use and processing of your personal data by the following regulations
2.1 Collection and use of personal data
The use of the app is not possible without the collection, processing and use of personal data. When registering the user, we therefore request the following data for the user profile:
- Your first and last name
- Your mobile number
- Your email address
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- A code word for the voice-controlled emergency call function
The collection of this data is required to use the app's services. In addition, you can voluntarily submit further data to complete your profile to us and store it.
2.2 Use of data when using the app
When the accompaniment function is started within the framework of the app, the following data are stored and transferred if necessary:
- When you start an escort, an identification number assigned to your user profile and an identification number assigned to the virtual companion are stored together with the GPS coordinates transmitted by your mobile device at startup, if you have allowed the app to access the GPS coordinates, and with a time stamp. If you stop the accompaniment in which you confirm a safe arrival at your destination, the GPS coordinates are deleted from this record. Only the identification numbers with the time stamp are stored. If the accompaniment is canceled or an emergency call is issued, the start GPS coordinates are not deleted. In the event of an emergency call, the GPS coordinates are also stored in the data record at the time of the emergency call.
- In order to save your current GPS coordinates in the event of an emergency call, your current location will be temporarily stored on the basis of the GPS coordinates transmitted by your mobile device, provided that you have allowed access to the GPS coordinates. Only the last transmitted location is stored. A personal motion profile is not created and saved by the app. When you close the accompaniment function properly, the GPS data is automatically and permanently deleted.
- When you send an emergency call as an accompanying person, your first and last name, your mobile phone number and the GPS coordinates of your current location at the time of the emergency call are transmitted to your virtual companion for the purpose of a possible notification of public authorities (in particular the police and other rescue services) , These data are permanently stored for the purpose of subsequent evaluation.
If you are a virtual companion as part of the monitoring function, no location data of your (mobile) terminal is stored or transmitted by you. Chat messages are not saved by us. For technical reasons, only chat data collected (so-called BULK) are temporarily stored during a chat. If the accompaniment is terminated or canceled, these records are automatically deleted immediately. Telephone calls are also not saved by us within the emergency call function.
2.3 Use of the data in the context of the advertising function
As a user, you hereby expressly agree that marketerSmile may use the personal data of your profile, as well as current location data, to select and display advertisements for advertisers in the app.
2.4 Other transmission to third parties
Any other transfer of your personal data, in particular to advertising partners of marketerSmile, will not take place without your explicit consent. However, marketerSmile may be required by law to pass on such data, for example, to third parties, in particular the competent investigating authorities, for the purpose of clarifying or prosecuting criminal offenses or dangers to public security and order.
You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Contradiction against data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this site: Disable Google Analytics
2.6 Data protection for the use of Facebook plug-ins
Our site uses features of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. When you visit our pages with Facebook plug-ins, a connection is established between your browser and the servers of Facebook. Data is already transferred to Facebook. If you have a Facebook account, this data can be linked to it. If you do not want to assign this data to your Facebook account, please login before visiting our Facebook page. Interactions, in particular the use of a comment function or the clicking of a "Like" or "Share" or "Login" button are also passed on to Facebook. Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
3. Right of information and data protection authority
You have a statutory right to free information about your stored data and their use as well as, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete your data. In the case of information about your personal data or their corrections, blocking or deletion, and the revocation of consent, you can send an e-mail to support@marketerSmile.com or by post to: marketerSmile Aktiengesellschaft, Beim Steinernen Kreuz 5, 79112 Freiburg i. Br., Germany.
4. Declaration of consent
With your consent, you agree to the above-mentioned use of your data.
Last update: May 2017